Monday, January 24, 2011

Transforming Astrology


According to some astronomers the earth's axis has tilted over the last 3000 years. Such a physical shift results in the debunking of the astrological signs. In fact some astronomers even argue that there exists a new sign, a thirteenth sign (scary music commence)!

I know that this news was like so three weeks ago, but seeing as astronomy has been around for quite some time, I figured a slight delay in producing my findings wouldn't cause too much of an upset.

The "new" sign is Ophiuchus. And according to the newly plotted zodiac this new sign would be my sun sign. However since we are all transforming the universe I am going to say nay and proclaim my new sign to be Optimus-Prime. I just think it seems not only more exciting and powerful but just plain radical. So what's your new sign going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment