Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

After my first trip to the Oregon Zoo on Saturday we stopped into Powell's Books to avoid the afternoon drizzle. (Our drop into Powell's actually coincides with the search of another item, but that post we will save for another day).

Anyhow, now, where was I? Oh, right, Powell's Books. The problem with ducking into Powell's is that 9 times out of 10 I don't leave empty handed. Regardless, this recent find is a gem under 6 dollars, which I am sure you can all appreciate.

And without further ado my Valentine's gift to you...

A few of the pages from my recent purchase titled God's Gift: Over 100 Studs, Stallions, and Dreamboats form the 70s and 80s.

Bon Appétit.





(Cover: Tom Selleck, Kurt Russell, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Scott Baio)

No comments:

Post a Comment