Friday, April 22, 2011

Fashion Doldrums...


Sorry, to have been slacking lately on the blog. Allow me to explain... I believe I have recently sailed into the fashion doldrums. You know the space I am talking about. It's that space where everything in your closet is ugly and outdated. You try shopping: nothing fits right, its too expensive, or produced too inexpensively. The motivation in the style department is lacking. I am just craving something shocking, breathtaking, beautiful. Nothing really foots the bill. Then, there are the moments where I try to calm myself down: its only late April, the season is in limbo, the weather is far less than desirable, the amount of free time is less than desirable, the sound of my alarm clock is ear piercing. The combination of all of the above have left me with my head against a wall. Much to my dismay I seem unable to find something interesting. And believe me I have looked, searched, scoured.

Don't get me wrong here, this is not a post of style defeat, oh no. Just a complaint being filed. Give me a challenge! I dare you. I need wind in my sails. Any ideas?

xoxo

image from hercampus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment