Thursday, November 3, 2011

Michele Maule


I was downtown shopping for the perfect, ironic, charming, witty and non-gendered specific baby shower card today when I came face to face with Michele Maule's work.  I am like totally crushing... big time.  The playful use of line and the color palette are delightful in that "I am actually an adult" sort-of-way.  Not that I am a square or anything.  But the art is sophisticated and quirky... Is my foot still tucked behind my canines?  Cough.   Where was I?  Oh yes, so in honor of first Thursday, I thought I would share my new local artist crush: Michele Maule, check out her etsy store and her blog.




And in case of concern: I did find a great baby shower congratulations card over at tender loving empire, but produced by a different artist altogether.   

No comments:

Post a Comment