Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Here and Now

It is still Fashion Week in New York and I have been keeping up (best I can) on the latest catwalks and styles on the street. With a special thanks to Bill Cunningham, the Sartorialist, Garance Doré and the New York Times as they have been incredible resources.

Looking at the new lines and silhouettes for this fall (and the fur, my goodness the fur), I was compelled to compile a mood board of my own. Some images to inspire my wardrobe choices here in late winter/early spring... and if they carry over into fall even better.




(Top to Bottom: Sean Young in Blade Runner, Sean Young + Harrison Ford in Blade Runner, Jodie Foster Sunglasses, Vogue Spring 1970 James Galanos Dress, The Rolling Stones 1970 Gimme Shelter, Alice + Olivia Fall 2011, Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver, and Sean Young)

No comments:

Post a Comment