Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taking Time...

Salutations cyber friends and viewers.  First off allow me to apologize for not posting yesterday.  I needed to take a little bit of me time and sleep in after a long night of tending bar on Valentine's Day.  I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you.  Also, today I am catching up on some much needed chores and my to-do list.  Sometimes it just all piles up at once.  However, while I am fighting off dust bunnies, dryer cycles and errands in town, please enjoy the recent ink sketch of my frames.  I just love using the Staedtler pigment liners.  For the glasses below I used the .3.  Let's talk soon.



Oh, but before I go... what do you think of the addition of a background photo?  It is an areal view of Portland shot in the late 70s.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment