Friday, July 16, 2010

Magaret & Oliver






East Side vintage shopping made simple and elegant. Located on the corner of SE 33rd and Hawthorne the quaint store front is inviting and once inside your are not only taken back by the collection of mod dresses and elegant blouses, but the price tags. Margaret & Oliver is incredibly affordable. The first time my boyfriend and I popped in to check out their wares he found a navy blazer with silver buttons (not gold, mind you) for $17. And then after my latest Hawthorne excursion I found an incredible hairpiece complete with jeweled crab for $13 made by a local Portland designer. Next time you find yourself over on Hawthorne I recommend a quick browse.

Margaret & Oliver
3298 SE Hawthorne
503.807.2040
www.margaretandolivers.com

Photo Credits, The first photo is from the owner's Google place page

No comments:

Post a Comment