Saturday, September 18, 2010

Graduation...


Graduation is not exactly one of those occasions where you're called upon to exhibit your remarkable wardrobe. (And ladies, there is no way to put that cap on your head and have it look attractive, so just let it go). However while you are marching in procession with your gown on, the one accessory that makes a statement is your footwear. That is why I chose these slightly sophisticated slightly vintage-y slightly clogg-y slightly-heely little numbers to prance across the stage in. Thank goodness I didn't trip.

The Dansko Rory available at Imelda's www.imeldasandlouies.com

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these kicks! Good choice, and congrats! Forgot to tell you that I love your hoody and hot little hot pants too, would love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tumbled into you blog via a search for these very shoes (and just happen to be a PDXer, myself).

    My question to you, if you've the time ... do you love the shoes? Are they as comfortable as one would hope?

    Cheers!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete