Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mod Party





Most Portlanders (myself included) are recovering from an action-packed weekend. Friday evening kicked off Fashion’s Night Out, MusicFest Northwest was in full swing and PICA’s TBA was not to be missed. Amongst all the happenings I found myself buried under piles of final project preparations and orders of barbera and calamari.
However, not to be completely dissuaded by an overwhelming workload I managed to sneak out of the apartment for some R&R at my friend’s mod housewarming. I just wanted to share with you a few of the chic ensembles that some of the guests sported. And unfortunately I was only able to snap a picture of the host’s final costume change: the fat suit. She had at least four outfits throughout the course of the croquet tournament in the front yard.
Let's just say I am thankful not to be on the housekeeping committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment