Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hollywood Vintage



If you remember, in an earlier October post I promised to write back to you about the finds at Hollywood Vintage. First off, Hollywood Vintage is enormous. They have an array of great men's suits, blazers you name it. The collection of vintage glasses is unmet by another shop I have found in Portland. The women's clothing is arranged by decades and the selection of costumes is out of sight. Not to mention the Beauty Bar room lined with wigs, platforms and cocktail dresses. I suppose I have procrastinated on writing this post because I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Or rather the items I wanted: a chocolate 70s pant suit and a pair of authentic sailor pants didn't fit. Not to mention the awkwardness that occurred in the dressing room as another customer peeked in on me struggling to figure out in which order all the buttons on the front flap of the sailor pants went.

One of these days in the near future I will return as I am still on the hunt for the perfect 70s pant suit. Preferably in avocado, but brown will do.

2757 NE Pacific Street
(On the opposite corner of NE Sandy and 28th)

No comments:

Post a Comment