Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashionably Hydrated


Missoni meets San Pellegrino, now has your mineral water ever looked so good?

No, but seriously, with the cold weather that was the month of February here it was important to drink lots of water. It was also vital to go though a bottle or two of moisturizer. I just hope March actually does come in like a lion and out like a lamb. This cold weather has got to end sometime. Brrr. Yes, water, even better mineral water. Turns out, it's Friday and I am apparently somewhat brain dead as I have been waiting for that person who got to the laundry room ten minutes before me to remove their intimates from the washer and the dryer. I know the laundry is clean, but I can't handle moving the clean or dirty laundry of strangers. It just creeps me out. In return I expect the same treatment from them. So it definitely irks me when someone has removed my load of socks and towels from the dryer and they are still damp...you know who you are. What ever happened to laundry room etiquette?

In a nutshell, I suppose my Friday is a damp one but at least I am not going thirsty.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment