Monday, March 21, 2011

Texture, Texture, Texture


Lately, I am inthralled with the contrasts of bulky and fuzzy with twill and crisp. This latest obsession could be a result of drooling over the fall runway looks from New York, Paris, London and Milan. It could also be an overwhelming preoccupation with the aesthetic of Biba and Chanel. Not to mention the grey-ness of March as another contributing factor. The coziness and comfort with thick, soft and borderline hairy textures especially around one's head and shoulders has hooked me. I just can give it up. Now, if only the rain would lighten up I wouldn't feel like I was wrapping myself up in a damp sponge.

Shrug: Vintage Pink, $22
Scarf + Blazer: Time Bomb Vintage, $5, $16
Sweater: Vintage Shop in Berkeley (I forgot the name of), $16
Tee: Rubbish @ Nordstrom: $12
Skirt: Fringe Vintage: $14

No comments:

Post a Comment