Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rain Boots - A Thing?



So this is Portland Oregon. It rains most of the year here. Why is it that a functional reasonably priced pair of black rain boots keeps eluding me? Have I waited too long? Last week I went into 8 different retailers and came up empty handed. I am a lady who spends the majority of her day on her feet about town. This is a matter of function over fashion (which I admit is a phrase that has only come out of my mouth about 3 times in my life). I can't get on the $200 rain boot bandwagon. It just doesn't seem right. I don't want a logo, a graphic, or a wedge, just simple goulashes. Can anybody help?

Images from Haute Classics Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Tez from Parallel. We carry Hunter rainboots, plain in tall or short. Check 'em out:

    http://www.parallelportland.com/collections/vendors?q=Hunter

    ReplyDelete