Friday, November 12, 2010

The Search is Over

On Wednesday I was able to take a stroll over the Morrison Bridge. Thank goodness it was a clear fall day. Once over the bridge and on to the Eastside I headed north on Grand Avenue. The search for the perfect rain boots at the right price point continued. I stopped into Next Adventure and disliked the selection of paisley printed goulashes.

Less than a block up I went into Andy and Bax and low and behold there they were. Basic black rain boots. And get this, the best part was that they were $19.97! Under $20? I was ecstatic. However, once I threw the $3 wool liners into the mix my purchase did climb over the $20 mark but with just three cents under $23 my feet will be dry and warm.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome find Sami! I know what you mean; the basics seem to be getting harder and harder to find. Or maybe we're just getting old? Haha.

    ReplyDelete