Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturday Afternoon Part 2: Wanderlust



After gathering up my purchase at Lodekka and Erin helping me out with directions, I strolled down to the Water Heater on N Freemont. I was on my way to finding the grand opening of Wanderlust the vintage + handmade mobile cart. The grand opeing was at the Bazaar Bizarro. Now this was the first time I had been to the Water Heater, and I found it to be rather charming. The bazaar happens on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month and there are a handful of venders, food and drink, plus live music. Quite festive. I didn't find anything in particular that I needed to bring home with me but the Wanderlust cart is adorable and well worth climbing into and checking out. Remember to watch your head if you are over 5' 6" though.

No comments:

Post a Comment